EVECTRA is a consulting and engineering company specialized in new mobility, mainly electric, where we analyze and study the implementation of the electric vehicle and define the necessary infrastructure for recharging of any type and modality.
EVECTRA’s Management focuses on the Quality and Environmental Management System as a way to organize the operation of the company based on basic pillars such as the quality of its services, managing environmental aspects, customer satisfaction, emergencies, risks, legal requirements and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the System. For this, EVECTRA’s Quality and Environmental Management System is based on:
- The Quality, the Environment and their improvement are the responsibility of all the members of the company starting from the top.
- The highest degree of quality and respect for the environment is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System to prevent possible errors.
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as with other requirements that our company subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
- Establish and regularly review objectives and goals in accordance with the commitments made in this declaration. For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is absolutely necessary.
- Continuously intensify our environmental management to obtain improvements in the global behavior of the company, with a life cycle analysis approach.
- Establish an explicit commitment to the protection of the environment, taking special relevance the protection of pollution and respect for the closest environment.
- Quality is oriented towards the Satisfaction of all our clients through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products.
Promote efficient use of available natural resources.
- Orientation towards Continuous Improvement of both production processes and the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Identify and control the environmental aspects of the organization and the risks, in such a way that we establish a preventive approach.
- Pay the utmost attention to technological evolution and possible improvements that new technologies make available to us.
- The participation and collaboration of everyone is essential, so this Policy is disseminated to all company personnel for their knowledge and understanding.
For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is absolutely necessary.
The Management will periodically review this Policy in order to develop the concept of continuous improvement and thus ensuring its updated maintenance.